We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our customer engagement team.
We are looking for keen, motivated individuals to drive and secure new business, manage existing clients and work as a team to exceed targets and drive revenue into the business across all commercial lines.
This team will be broken down into three roles:
Senior CET Managers
- Answering all in-bound calls for all business aspects and handle all queries or enquiries in the first instance
- Make a sale or pass to appropriate team member or department
- Collect data from call in-line with data protection act
- Upsell and cross-sell on every call
- Engage the customer
- Make outbound calls as directed (promotions & sales)
- Create sales and marketing opportunities
- Liaise with media and marketing on campaigns (live and forthcoming).
- Communicate with internal individuals & departments.
- Identify business opportunities and prospects.
- Establish contact and develop relationships with prospects, researching and analysing sales options and recommend solutions.
- Maintain relationships by providing support, information and guidance.
- Maintain high quality service and organizational standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating with professional associations.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving KPI’s as necessary.
- Presenting and pitching to clients as and when necessary.
- Sales or customer service experience
- Excellent communicator with strong command of the English Language
- Confident in both face to face and telephone sales
- Capable of working on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to maximize sales and profit
- Work as a team for the most efficient deployment of resources
- Work collaboratively with other departments to the aims of the company as a whole
- Hard working
- Team player
- Well presented
- Good communicator
- Good initiative
- Good leadership skills
Training: If you feel you could suit this role but do not have sales or customer service experience then training will be provided for the right candidates.
Salary £15k – £30k, dependant on experience. (Plus team bonus scheme)
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications - midnight Thursday 22 March
First interviews will be held on Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 March
When applying, please clearly state the role you are applying for in subject heading.