The club is looking for a dedicated marketing specialist to join the existing team.
Your role will be to lead a team of professionals to greatly increase GFC profile across Medway, Kent and beyond, using every available outlet for marketing purposes.
The ultimate aim is to increase income, profitability and grow the customer base of fans regularly coming to support the Gills.
Working with senior management, you will manage and oversee all marketing channels, both traditional and digital, to drive the club’s strategic aims.
• Develop, implement and manage an integrated marketing plan across all platforms
• Drive the digital and online marketing strategies
• Create and design effective marketing campaigns to successfully increase brand awareness across all commercial activities
• Work with CRM/DATA manager to analyse the competitive environment and consumer trends and create marketing reports
• Provide marketing and PR support for all departments
• Work closely with sales managers on key marketing campaigns
• Monitor and report on effective marketing campaigns
• Assist with marketing presentations for major/key customers
- Strong Strategic Marketing Skills
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including facebook, twitter etc
- Search Engine Optimisation and social media communications
- Creative thinker with proven campaign experience
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- MS Office - Word, excel, outlook etc
- Developing B2B and BC marketing strategy
- Collaborative working across the business to develop/deliver effective marketing programs
- Develop an external brand and positioning
- Managing digital and on line marketing
- Work to budgets and targets
- People management
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing or related subjects
Salary according to experience
Please send your application, which must include a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications - midnight Thursday 22 March
First interviews will be held on Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 March