An exciting role has become available at Gillingham Football Club.
Gillingham Football Club is a multifaceted business; our first team play in League 1 of the EFL, our Ladies side play in the south division of the FA Women’s National League, we have boys and girls academies, we have a school on site, a 500 seater banqueting hall, a pub, and 20,000ft2 of conferencing space.
We are refurbishing our facilities and we are introducing new technology, systems and websites. We now need an enthusiastic driven individual to help us implement our vision for the future.
Your role will be to lead a team of professionals to raise our profile, increase our reach and to drive turnover. Working with senior management you will manage and oversee all marketing channels – you will have specific expertise in digital marketing.
- Develop, implement and manage an integrated marketing plan across all platforms
- Manage website content and SEO
- Create and design effective marketing campaigns
- Work with CRM manager and sales team to analyse competitive environment and create marketing reports
- Monitor and report on effective marketing campaigns
- Provide marketing and PR support to all departments
- Assist with marketing presentations for major/ key customers
Essential Desirable Skills/ Experience
- Strong strategic marketing Skills
- Strong digital marketing experience including campaign management
- Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin etc.
- Experience in SEO and social media communications
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- MS office, excel, outlook etc
- Knowledge of Active demand, pipedrive, sprout media and sports alliance are highly desirable
- Experience using photoshop and video editing
- Experience developing B2B and B2C marketing strategy
- Managing digital and online marketing
- Experience in exceeding working to financial targets
- People management skills
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing or related subjects
Applications should also have knowledge of safeguarding and/or be willing to be trained in this area.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 5pm, 27 December 2019.