Join the team at the GFC School.
The GFC School requires a dynamic, motivated, pro-active and well-organised individual to deliver the Maths curriculum to students with a wide range of special educational needs, some who have an EHCP.
The role will be demanding and challenging, but very rewarding. A sound knowledge of relevant current GCSE and Functional Skills specifications is essential. Knowledge of SEN strategies and programmes for special educational provision is desirable.
We welcome qualified or unqualified teachers at any stage of their career, from mainstream or special education. We provide a programme of specialist training for new members of staff, in addition to our ongoing CPD programme.
The successful candidate will have a direct impact on pupils’ lives, raising aspirations and improving opportunities for our young people.
- Free parking onsite
- Regular mentoring and coaching
- Regular training from internal and external experts
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
For more information contact the GFC School on 01634 623420
Information about the school
- a place where students feel safe and secure
- a rich curriculum that enables students to re-engage with learning through sport
- students with the necessary skills to manage their behaviour and emotions so that they make the right choices
- a well-qualified staff team who are highly skilled in helping students to flourish, by breaking the cycle of adversity often caused by difficult childhood experiences, including trauma, toxic stress and associated mental health difficulties.
In addition, we promote the 3 R’s:
Respect – Responsibility – Resilience.
The GFC School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all trustees, staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service along with other relevant employment checks, including overseas criminal background checks, where applicable. All new trustees, employees and volunteers will be required to undertake safeguarding training on induction which will be regularly updated in line with statutory guidance.
Application form and a current CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of February 3, 2023.
For more information contact the GFC School on 01634 623420.