Tickets for the Gills First Round clash with Scunthorpe United are now on saleTickets are now on sale for Gillingham's FA Cup with Budweiser First Round tie with Scunthorpe United at MEMS Priestfield Stadium on Saturday 3 November
Ticket prices for the match are as follows:
Senior Citizens(65+): £10.00
Young Adult (16-21): £10.00
Under 16's: £5.00
Please note that concession prices are not available in the Medway Stand blocks D, E & F
Season ticket holders have until 5.00pm on Monday 29 October to claim their seats.
To purchase your tickets online please click this link and follow the steps outlined in our buying guide below
Season Ticket Holders – Purchasing Cup Tickets (Current User)
If you are already a user of the ticketing site, log in as normal
Once logged in, go to the Tickets drop-down, and click on Cup Tickets. This will then automatically add your seat(s) to your basket.
Double-check all the seat details are correct, and then go to checkout, and follow the instructions as usual.
Season Ticket Holders – Purchasing Cup Tickets (New User)
If you wish to purchase your cup ticket and you are a new user to the ticketing site, you need to create an account.
1. Go to the Tickets drop-down, and click on Cup Tickets.
2. Enter your customer number. This is situated in you season ticket book, inside the front cover, underneath your seat details
3. Enter your password which is your postcode in capitals and no spaces. Click Login
4. This will then ask you to update your details. Once completed, click Update (at the bottom of the screen)
5. After this, click on Cup Tickets (on the Ticket drop-down), and this will add your seat to your basket.
6. Check all the seat details are correct, and go to Checkout and follow the instructions
Purchasing For Friends/Family
If you wish to purchase for Friends or Family, make sure you link them to your account.
1. To do this go to the My Account drop-down, and click on Friends and Family.
2. Enter their Customer Number, Surname, and Postcode.
3. Then click Add Customer to my Friends and Family.
4. After you have done this, click Cup Tickets, and this will automatically add your family/friend seats to your basket.
5. Proceed to checkout as usual
To go to the Ticketing Site please click here
If you need any assistance or need to know your customer number please call the Ticket Office on 01634 300000 (option 1) or email email@example.com where we'll be happy to help.