Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified coaches for positions within the GFC Community TrustSuccessful candidates need to be hardworking, flexible, outgoing and self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance. Applicants should also be reliable, determined, and keen for the opportunity of a new experience.
These are paid positions, initially starting on a part-time basis, and will require you to work varying hours throughout the week.
Pay would be subject to qualifications and experience.
Key skills and experience required:
• UEFA B or UEFA A Certificate in Coaching Football (or working towards the UEFA B or A qualifications)
• FA Youth Award – Module 1 and Module 2
• FA First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
• Enhanced FA CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Disclosure
• Have knowledge and understanding of player development and be sensitive to young people’s needs
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends and training events when/if required
• Ability to travel independently
Click here for full Job Specifications.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Community Trust Manager
Gillingham Football Club
MEMS Priestfield Stadium
Kent. ME7 4DD
Tel: 01634 350125
Closing Date: 17th August 2015
Job Reference: GFCCTFAA15
If you would like to discuss the positions further or require more information, please contact Adam Lawrence, Community Trust Manager on 01634 350125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about our Community Trust please click here.
Gillingham Football Club, Community Sports & Education Foundation actively promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.