Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified coaches for positions at our Girls Centre of Excellence for the new 2015-2016 seasonPriding itself as one of only 29 Girls Centres in England and the only centre in the Kent Region, the Girls COE at Gillingham FC is an enhanced coaching centre for U9, U11, U13, U15, and U17 age groups.
Successful candidates need to be hardworking, flexible, outgoing and self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance. Applicants should also be reliable, determined, and keen for the opportunity of a new experience.
These are paid positions and will require you to work two evenings a week in Faversham, with a weekend fixture program taking place across the South-East of England during the domestic season, with games both home and away.
Pay would be subject to qualifications and experience.
Key skills and experience required:
• FA Level 2, UEFA B or UEFA A Certificate in Coaching Football (or working towards the UEFA B or A qualifications)
• FA Youth Award – Module 1 and Module 2
• FA First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
• Enhanced FA CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Disclosure
• Have knowledge and understanding of child development and be sensitive to children’s needs
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends and training events when required
• Ability to travel independently
See attached for full Job Specifications.
If you are interested in these positions please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Girls Centre of Excellence
Gillingham Football Club
MEMS Priestfield Stadium
Kent. ME7 4DD
Tel: 01634 350125
Closing Date: 29th May 2015
Job Reference: GFCGCOEAM15
If you would like to discuss the positions further or require more information, please contact Georgia Bowie (details above) or Adam Lawrence, Community Trust Manager on 01634 350125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about our Girls Centre of Excellence please click here.
To find out more about our Community Trust please click here.
Gillingham Football Club, Community Sports & Education Foundation actively promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.