Gillingham Football Clubs, Community Trust is currently looking to recruit a Post-16 Education Tutor to work within various projects.
The successful candidate needs to be hardworking, flexible, outgoing and self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance. Applicants should also be reliable, determined, and keen for the opportunity of a new experience. The positions would involve planning and delivery for Post-16 students across different projects.
The role is part-time, but would involve a minimum of 12 hours per week, with potential for further hours for a suitable candidate.
Pay would be subject to qualifications and experience.
Key skills and experience required;
• A teaching qualification, ideally NQT status.
• Educated to degree level in a sports related field.
• Experience delivering Post-16 education.
• Experience with NVQ qualifications.
• FA First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
• Enhanced FA CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Disclosure
• Own transport essential
See attached for full Job Specifications.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Community Trust Manager
Gillingham Football Club
MEMS Priestfield Stadium
Kent. ME7 4DD
Tel: 01634 350125
Closing Date: Friday 12th February 2016
Job Reference: GFCCTGAP16J16
If you would like to discuss the positions further or require more information, please contact Adam Lawrence, Head of Community on 01634 350125
Gillingham Football Club, Community Sports & Education Foundation actively promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.