This is your last chance to join the biggest bike ride in football: the Gills are looking for a supporter to represent the club abroad on a charity cycle to Amsterdam.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to ride (and party) with former professionals Terry Butcher, Viv Anderson, Luther Blissett and Titus Bramble and over 500 football fans to Amsterdam across three days this summer - June 3-6th - while raising money for Prostate Cancer UK.
The deadline for entrants to apply is this Friday (April 1st), so any Gills fans that want to take part in this 145-mile challenge have less than 48 hours to apply.
Not only will participants get to fly the flag for the Gills in Europe, but they’ll also get a good fitness workout at the same time as exploring northern Europe.
In 2015, the collective Men United squad raised an impressive £350,000 for Prostate Cancer UK, an amount which will go a long way in helping men who are affected by the disease and crucially pave the way for new research and treatments.
Here is what you’ll be up to:
- Start the ride at Barnsley’s Oakwell Stadium or the iconic Olympic Stadium in Stratford, East London.
- Challenge yourself to 145 miles of cycling over two days
- Enjoy a night out in Dam Square with your fellow comrades
- Help Men United raise over £500,000 while enjoying an epic weekend
- Give your team a boost up the Football to Amsterdam 2016 League Table
This ride sold out in 2015, so don’t get left on the sidelines this year! To sign up before Friday, click here