Hospitality Opportunities available.
From official matchday sponsorship to our popular Watch, Wine and Dine experience, there are several ways to enjoy watching the Gills in action at the home of Football in Kent.
Our conferencing and banqueting facilities at MEMS Priestfield Stadium are some of the best in the county, with our Piano Bar and Boardroom able to house over 150 guests.
Our range of packages include:
Watch, Wine & Dine – As part of this package you will receive:
- A pre-match two course carvery
- Exclusive corporate seating in the KM Medway Stand Upper Tier
- A matchday programme
- Access to the Piano Bar with exclusive views over the pitch
- Half-time use of food and drink outlets within the KM Medway Stand
Prices are £50 per person plus VAT. A table of 10 costs £450 + VAT.
- VIP Parking
- Executive entrance
- Private paid mini bar within your box
- Matchday programme for all guests within the party
- Team sheets
- Sky Television
- Private en-suite facilities
Prices begin at £400 per match + VAT and £7500 per season + VAT.
Platinum Match Sponsor:
- VIP Parking (one space per eight guests)
- Tour of MEMS Priestfield Stadium
- Champagne on arrival
- Pre-match fine dining experience
- Half-time and full-time refreshments
- Complimentary selected wines, beers and soft drinks for the day
- Directors’ box seating
- Present bottle of champagne to your selected Man of the Match and witness an exclusive interview.
- Sky TV
- A selection of commemorative photos from your day.
Price is £1,600 + VAT based on a party of 10.
- VIP Parking (one space for four seasonal members).
- Executive Entrance
- Pre-match dining experience
- Matchday programme
- Access to the Gillingham FC Legends Lounge and Bar
- Sky TV
A matchday membership costs £65 for Adults + VAT, and for members’ guests it costs £55 per match + VAT.
There are plenty of other opportunities available including player sponsorship, digital advertising and official club partnerships.
For more information on any of the above call our dedicated sales line on 01634 350350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.