Early bird offer has expired but season tickets remain available.
Season tickets ahead of the 2018/19 Sky Bet League 1 season remain on sale.
The early bird offer expired on Saturday June 9 at 3pm, but supporters can still guarantee their seats at Priestfield for every League 1 fixture at a slightly increased price.
Manager Steve Lovell made an announcement in an open letter to supporters on May 30 that season ticket prices would be frozen for the new campaign.
A special booklet, which can be downloaded via the below link, details exactly what the prices are for each age category and stand.
Season tickets can be purchased online, over the phone or in person.
You can also pay for your season ticket in monthly instalments rather than in one lump sum courtesy of Zebra finance.
Fans can also pre-order their kit by visiting page six of the same booklet. We will update supporters when the strips have arrived for general sale. The offer within the booklet allows fans to buy the official anniversary strip, (black and white stripes) and one other. The other two strips being the home shirt (black and blue stripes) or the alternate kit (yellow and white).
WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE A SEASON TICKET?
- Six free season ticket transfers to a guest for games you cannot attend.*
- Two free tickets for any category `B` Sky Bet league 1 home game as determined by the club.**
- Priority on cup tickets (FA cup and EFL cup only).
- 10% off selected items in the Gills megastore.
- 10% off soccer schools (only available to under-18 season ticket holders)
- Half-price mascot package (maximum two purchased per adult season ticket holder)
* transfers only applicable to those in the same age category. Students must contact the club’s ticket
** terms and conditions apply; under-12 & under-18 season ticket holders can only claim two tickets for the same age category.
For more information call 01634 300000. You can apply for your ticket online via this link.