Your chance to join the team at Priestfield.
Priestfield is looking for a strong Sous Chef to work alongside our Executive Head Chef and Senior Chefs to cook for our match days and events.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on their own as well as in a team, set up and close the kitchen, as well as run the kitchen in the absence of the head chef. You will need to be able to produce quality food under pressure and maintain all health and safety aspects. The ideal candidate will also be able to complete all paperwork including ordering and have good stock control management.
To become a successful applicant you need to have:
· Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role within banqueting environment
· Minimum of NVQ 1 and 2 Level. Level 3 would be preferable but not necessary. Or a City and Guilds certificate.
· A Health and Hygiene certificate. (Level 2-3)
· Good people management
· Good Communication skills
· Good hygiene practices
· Good motivation and planning skills
If you are interested in this job please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Richard at: email@example.com
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on experience