Join the team at MEMS Priestfield Stadium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join the existing team at MEMS Priestfield Stadium.
The role of Financial Controller has become available and the the main responsibilities of this position will include:
• Updating daily cash flow and 18 month forecast
• Producing P&L and Balance Sheet forecasts
• Producing monthly management accounts
• Reconciling all balance sheet accounts
• Submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Raising bank payments
• Updating weekly revenue reports for CEO
• Monitoring all active sell-on clauses
• Monitoring away ticket money, which is due to us within 5 days of match
• Submitting SCMP Return to Football League every 6 months
• Completing monthly, quarterly and annual National Statistics forms
• Co-operating with auditors on annual audit (Late July/Early Aug) – lasts 1 week
• Maintaining shareholder register
• Checking payroll gross pay and BACS file before submission
• Checking that HMRC are paid PAYE on time before the 22nd
• Managing a team of 3 part time staff
Skills/Qualifications: Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant, People Management Experience, Payroll Knowledge, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organisation
Any experience in the following would be beneficial:
• Sage Line 200
• Sage Payroll
• Microsoft Office
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to Danny Wood on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Friday December 13, midday.