An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the expanding team at the GFC School.
The successful candidate will have a direct impact on pupils’ lives, raising aspirations and improving opportunities for our young people.
The role will be demanding and challenging, but very rewarding. We welcome applications from qualified teachers at any stage of their career, from mainstream or special education who have, or are willing to study for, the National SENCO Award.
We provide a programme of specialist training for new members of staff, in addition to our ongoing CPD programme.
Information about the school:
• a place where students feel safe and secure
• a rich curriculum that enables students to re-engage with learning through sport
• students with the necessary skills to manage their behaviour and emotions so that they make the right choices
• state-of-the art facilities for education, sport and training
• a well-qualified staff team who are highly skilled in helping students to flourish, by breaking the cycle of adversity often caused by difficult childhood experiences, including trauma, toxic stress and associated mental health difficulties.
In addition, we promote the 3 R’s:
Respect – Responsibility – Resilience.
Job Contact Information (please download the job specification for more details):
• Name: David Spendley
• Telephone: 01634 623 420
• Email: email@example.com