Join the team at ME7!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an intern to join the first-team setup at the MEMS Priestfield Stadium. We are looking to recruit an ‘Intern Scouting & Recruitment Administrator’ on a part-time basis to assist in all relevant administrative duties as required by our growing recruitment department.
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a professional football club and will play a key role in organising & supporting scouts, updating internal servers, and managing a database of scout reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compiling upcoming fixture lists for relevant leagues.
- Uploading scout reports to the club’s server.
- Supporting the creation of recruitment documents.
- Maintaining up to date information on key targets.
- Attending live fixtures when necessary.
- Fulfilling any additional requirements of the club.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisation skills with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Access to a personal laptop (Ideally MacBook).
- Ability to work in discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Currently studying on a further education course.
- Desire to work in professional football.
- Prior experience working in a professional Football Club.
- Coaching or scouting qualifications.
- Experience managing and analysing data.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter/email expressing your suitability to the role to email@example.com. Please title your email “Scouting & Recruitment Intern Administrator”.