Our conference and events team are looking for new members of staff to work in a variety of areas ahead of the 2023/24 season.
Priestfield Conference and Events are seeking Event Support Team members to work within our expanding team, and the club is holding an open recruitment evening inside the Great Hall on July 4 between 6pm and 8pm.
Event Support Team members will have the opportunity to work on a variety of events including weddings, functions, live music events as well as working on our busy match days here at Priestfield in our Kiosks.
Our roles are varied and require team members who are versatile and have the ability to step into various roles within our venue.
Duties (including but not limited to):
• Supporting with event set ups including the moving and assembling of chairs and tables
• Bar duties including restocking, serving, and taking payments
• Front of house duties which includes ensuring excellent levels of customer service, meeting
and greeting clients and guests and checking tickets for large events
• Ensuring the event area (Great Hall, Factory Bar, Piano Bar, Kiosks) are clean and organised
• Working at a concession stand and serving food and drinks – Kiosk
• Adhering to event safety standards
• Working under the instructions of a manager within your relevant area
• Working as part of a diverse team and being an excellent team member
• Packing down of events including cleaning of working area and resetting the space
Event Staff Requirements:
• Outstanding organisational skills
• An eye for detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Friendly and approachable
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to remain calm under stressful situations and busy events
• Ability to multitask
Please note we will require you to undertake relevant training to support your job role.
This event is free to anybody who is eager to work at Priestfield in one of the above areas, and members of staff will be on hand to note down your information, preferred departments of work and what your availability is.
Please bring your CV and a form of identification.
For more information please call 01634 300000 or email email@example.com.