Christmas is fast approaching, and we have some fantastic hospitality and sponsorship opportunities available for our home fixtures in December!
Want to watch the Gills in style over the Christmas period?
We have some excellent hospitality and sponsorship opportunities available over the festive season - the perfect present for any Gills supporter!
Whether it be a private executive box, a place in our 1893 club or sponsorsing the match ball, we have a number of packages to suit your requirements as we prepare ourselves for a busy Christmas schedule.
On December 16 the Gills entertain Bradford at Priestfield, the first of three home games in the space of 14 days with Crawley Town making the short trip on Boxing Day, and Sutton United making a similar journey to ME7 three days later on December 29.
Fancy a VIP hospitality offering? Why not try one of the below:
Our 1893 club offering may be the perfect way to not just enjoy the 90 minutes on the pitch, but also prior to kick-off and at half-time.
We can cater for small or large parties with all guests receiving access to the Great Hall, Piano Bar or 1893 Lounge (location differs from game to game) where you will have exclusive access to your own bar, before being served a three-course meal which is cooked on site by our team of excellent, highly trained chefs.
You will be shown to your seats, which are located in the upper tier of the Magnus Search Medway Stand, just prior to kick-off, with tea and coffee served at half-time.
A printed match programme is an optional extra with all guests given a complimentary teamsheet shortly after the managers exchange their starting XI with the match referee.
Price: £1,350 + VAT per person for the season
£70 + VAT per person for individual fixtures
Vice Presidents Club:
Fancy something "extra special?"
Our Vice Presidents also sit in the Great Hall but will be seated nearer the club's owners, directors and special guests.
Exclusive access to the Piano Bar comes as part of the package with complimentary drinks, with a three-course meal served prior to taking executive seats in the upper tier of the Magnus Search Medway Stand.
At half-time you return to the Great Hall for tea and coffee, and you are then invited to attend the "Man of the Match" presentation shortly after the final whistle.
Please call our sales team on 01634 300000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Match Sponsor (Crawley fixture only):
Be our official match sponsor on Boxing Day and gain unparalled exposure for your business at the home of Football in Kent.
As part of your package you will receive:
- A Three Course meal located in the Great Hall
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- One full page advert in the matchday programme*
- Padded seating located in the Directors' Box in the upper tier of the Magnus Seartch Medway Stand
- Social media coverage on the day, acknowledging the sponsorship
- Tour of Priestfield Stadium
- Opportunity to choose the Man of the Match and present the champagne to them in the Great Hall.
- A signed shirt – presented by the Man of the Match
- Complimentary photographs taken during your matchday experience
£1500 + VAT. A maximum party of ten people permitted.
For more information, please contact our sales team on 01634 300000 or email email@example.com.
*this is assuming a full printed edition is produced.
Ball Sponsor (Crawley fixture only):
Our official match balls, supplied by Puma, will be used for every league fixture during the season and we have an opening available for our game against Crawley on Boxing Day.
As part of your indiviudal ball sponsor package you will receive:
- Table of five in the Great Hall (three-course meal)
- Signed Football
- A complimentary match programme which will have your company logo printed in it
- Regular PA announcements before, during and after your chosen game
- Corporate seating in the upper tier of the Magnus Search Medway Stand
- Half-time tea and coffee
- Man of the Match Presentation invitation for your party
£750 + VAT per fixture
For more information please call 01634 300000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.