Gillingham Football Club is currently recruiting for a number of roles at Priestfield Stadium
The Club is looking for a part-time Accounts Assistant. Reporting to the Director of Finance, previous experience is essential in this role. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual who will thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16-hours per week
- £30,000 per annum pro-rata
- Reports to Director of Finance
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the Director of Finance
- To allocate invoices to purchase orders
- To process invoices for approval
- To provide payroll support
- To assist with other financial details within the department
- Accounts experience, or course of study in the same area required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Efficiency in Xero, Sage 50 Payroll and IRIS PTP Share Register welcome but not required
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of efficiently working on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pivot and prioritise in an ever-changing work environment
- Team player who liaises easily with various GFC departments
- Excellent communicator
- Willing to learn new skills
- Human resources experience welcome but not essential
For the following roles, please use the Application Form provided (available to download below at the bottom of this page), indicating which role(s) you are applying for. Please send completed applications, along with a CV, to email@example.com.
MATCHDAY HOSPITALITY STAFF
The Club is looking for friendly and charismatic individuals to provide a warm welcome and to look after our guests on matchday. This role may include food and beverage service to guests. Applicants must demonstrate the utmost professionalism, as they will be customer-facing and will represent the Club to our corporate clients and matchday hospitality guests.
Over the age of 18
Experience in waiting/food service
Previous bar tending experience
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals to serve food and drinks to supporters on matchday. We are also recruiting for Kiosk Managers. Candidates will demonstrate a high standard of professionalism, hygiene and cleanliness, and will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Gillingham Football Club is looking for enthusiastic, friendly and resourceful individuals to join our matchday Stewarding Team at Priestfield Stadium. Successful applicants will be expected to work Saturdays, or during the week, when the Gills are playing at home. Click JOB LINK for more information.
The Club is hiring Turnstile Operators to manage the arrival of supporters and ensure a safe entry into the stadium. Candidates must be approachable and friendly, and able to use a handheld scanner.