Your chance to join the team at GFC....
CV’s need to be submitted no later than the 31st January 2013.
Kent, ME7 4DD.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a covering letter to;
In return we can offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the exciting growth and expansion of the club.
Please provide details of two employment references who can be contacted by the club if required.
• Sage Payroll
• Sage Line 200
Any experience in the following would be beneficial:
Payroll Experience, Bookkeeping Knowledge, Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization
• Reconciliation of deferred balance sheet accounts for tickets
• Zebra finance admin (normally between March – Aug)
• Cover for match days
• Adhoc cash book duties
• Adhoc CHAPS / BACS payments
• Agreeing the credit card control account
• Posting weekly shop reconciliation and donation sheets
• Posting and agreeing monies from Ticketing system, shop and pdq
• Posting and reconciling the main bank account and 50/50 lottery account
• Adhoc sales ledger duties
• Maintaining associated sales spreadsheets
• Credit control
• Banking sales receipts
• Producing invoices / credit notes
Sales Ledger duties;
• Adhoc payroll duties
• Using Sage Payroll
• Managing special situations like maternity or sickness pay
• Issuing tax forms (P45’s, P46’s, P60’s for example)
• Calculating overtime, holiday entitlement
• Setting up new members of staff / dealing with leavers
• Reconciliation of payroll net pay and PAYE & NIC control accounts
• Working out tax and national insurance deductions and paying on time to HMRC
• Making the monthly payments to staff on time by BACS
• Calculating monthly basic pay including players appearances, sales commission
• Checking staff’s hours, rate of pay
The main responsibilities of this role include:
The hours are flexible, can be a four or five day week, and includes match days.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of a small finance team for Gillingham Football Club. The role offers a variety of duties but mainly include payroll and sales ledger functions as well as some bank reconciliation work. Payroll / Sales Ledger / Bank Clerk – Salary Neg