Apply now for your chance to be a mascot co-ordinator at MEMS Priestfield Stadium.
Gillingham FC are currently looking for a mascot co-ordinator to work alongside the club’s Head of Merchandising for every home fixture during the 2017/18 season.
The successful candidate, who needs to be 18 or over, needs to have good people skills, a polite and courteous approach and a “can do” attitude with a willingness to help out with a variety of different duties that might be given to them on the day of a game.
Applicants must be able to work during every home fixture this season, whether it be a Tuesday or a Saturday, and assist the club megastore if required.
Basic requirements involve:
- Welcoming mascots, along with their families, to the club at main reception
- Conducting tours of the stadium which forms part of the mascot package
- Ensure the relevant kit is handed out to the correct mascots
- Assigning mascots to the correct first-team player before they leave the tunnel
- Assisting the club megastore with general sales duties
To apply, or receive more information, please email Val Rault on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a CV and covering letter with your application.
The deadline for applications is 10am on Friday October 27.
For other vacancies currently available at the club, click here.