Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has signed up for season, have you?
Time is running out for Gillingham supporters to get their hands on 2016/17 season tickets for our Sky Bet League One campaign.
It is an exciting time to be a Gills fan, with the likes of Paul Konchesky, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Scott Wagstaff already through the door and the management team looking to add more names to bulster the squad, with the aim to challenge for promotion. A 2016/17 season ticket is the best way to watch all the action unfold.
Fans who purchase a season ticket will enjoy attractive home games against Charlton, Millwall, Bolton Wanderers, MK Dons, as well as fixtures against Swindon Town (August 16), Sheffield United (September 4) and Bradford City (September 10) within the opening month of the season.
We've had a great response from those fans renewing their seats for another year, as well as supporters purchasing their first ever season ticket, but now there are only FOUR days left to get yours!
With prices starting from just £35 for under-12s, £260 for senior citizens (ages 65 and over) and £295 for adults, the purchase of season tickets offers our supporters significant savings in comparison to the matchday prices.
Below are some of the savings that could be made by purchasing your 2016/17 season ticket:
- ALL under-12s in ALL stands get 17 free games in comparison to purchasing on a match-by-match basis.
- ALL under-18s in ALL stands get at least SIX free games in comparison to purchasing on a match-by-match basis.
- Adults and senior citizens in the Rainham End get FIVE free games in comparison to purchasing on a match-by-match basis.
- Adults in the Gordon Road Stand will receive FIVE free games in comparison to purchasing on a match-by-match basis.
>> To download the Season Ticket Brochure (PDF), click here.
Season ticket holders will once again benefit from a wide range of incentives that includes:
- Six FREE Season Ticket Transfers to a guest for games you cannot attend*
- Two FREE tickets for any League game during the season*
- Priority on promotional League One homes games as chosen by the club*
- Priority on away tickets, and cup tickets (FA Cup and League Cup ONLY)*
- Ten percent off selected items in the Megastore
- Ten percent off Mini Gems Experience and Soccer Schools (only available to junior season ticket holders)
- Half price Mascot package – Maximum two purchased per adult season ticket holder
You can purchase season tickets by booking online here
, by phoning our customer service centre on (01634) 300000 or by coming in person to the ticket office at the MEMS Priestfield Stadium.
Finance is also available with Zebra whose helpline is 01332 680400 or you can order online by clicking here.
*Terms and conditions of use apply with tickets subject to availability.