Top our weekly leaderboard and claim drink vouchers
Think you know your football? Join the Gills’ Euro 2016 Fantasy League and you could win big with the MEMS Priestfield Stadium’s Factory bar and restaurant.
During each week of the tournament, we’ll be giving out £25's worth of drink vouchers for the Factory to whoever tops our Euro 2016 Fantasy League leaderboard.
That’s not all: the Gills fan who wins the league will get a £50 drink voucher to spend in the Factory!
>> Factory at Gillingham FC:Euro 2016 opening schedule
Signing up is free, quick and easy:
1. Register at www.eurofantasy.uefa.com before 8pm on Friday, June 10
2. Select your team and substitutes in compliance with the league’s rules
3. Join @TheGillsFC’s league (League Code: 3130172S)
Will you pick former Gills players Ryan Bertrand and George Williams for your team? Is there a place for Wayne Rooney among your starting XI?
Stayed tuned to the Gills website and social media channels over the next month as we reveal the prize winners – and good luck!
The Gills’ Factory bar and restaurant is open throughout the tournament, showing all Home Nation group matches plus the Republic of Ireland games, and every kick of the knock-outs.
Competition terms & conditions
• The competition is open to all except employees (and their families) of Gillingham Football Club.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The entrant topping the leaderboard at these times will be the winner of the weekly prize: week one – Monday June 20 at 9am. Week two – Monday June 27 at 9am. Week three – Monday July 4 at 9am. Week four (end of competition) – Monday July 11 at 9am, or whenever the final leaderboard is published.
• The week one, two and three winners have a set period to redeem their prize: week one winner – redeemable period from Monday June 20 up to and including Sunday June 26. Week two winner – redeemable period from Monday June 27 up to and including Sunday July 3. Week three winner – redeemable period from Wednesday July 6 up to and including Sunday July 10.
• The overall winning voucher issued after the final must be used within August 2016 at a Gillingham Football Club home match event only.
• One winning voucher is valid for one day only on a tabbed drinks scheme. ID will be needed at each purchase as proof of winning name.
• Once the purchased drinks' worth exceeds that of the voucher’s worth, the winner is liable to pay the balance. All drinks from here on will be a pay-at-purchase system as usual.
• The full opening schedule for Factory bar and restaurant at Gillingham Football Club can be found here.
• In the unlikely event of two or more teams being tied at the top of the leaderboard, the prize will be shared equally between the number of winning entrants.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). All winner(s) will be named on the club’s website and social media channels. The promoter cannot be held liable if the winner(s) do not redeem their prize within the permitted time.
Download your Factory at Gillingham FC Euro 2016 wallchart