Become part of the GFC team!
This is a great opportunity for someone with creative design and editing skills (design graduate or non-graduate with similar ability) to join the club to fulfil a variety of design requirements across various platforms, including; branding, artwork designs, brochures, print, web, video and multimedia.
Be part of our growing team assisting in developing and progressing the business to drive revenue and meet or exceed targets. You would be part of the marketing team to support club requirements across all platforms and brands.
• Digital branding and UX design across multiple platforms.
• Artwork print designs for flyers, posters, brochures, print ads etc.
• Social media graphics
• Web designs (front end) and online graphics, banners, ads.
• Web editing and general maintenance (design and development)
• Email designs (HTML) using a mail out system.
• Maintain brand continuity across all platforms and campaigns.
• Video and image editing.
• Assisting in marketing design and implementation
• Marketing project management, from initial designs to implementation.
• Working closely with the head of marketing and club directors to maintain consistent and strong brand presence.
• Such other duties commensurate with grade as directed by senior management
o Essential Skills & knowledge in relevant platforms as above
o Degree qualification in graphics/digital design or equivalent experience.
o Strong knowledge and experience working with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator, Premier pro).
o Intermediate web design and editing skills – HTML, CSS etc.
o Good CMS knowledge of other web based platforms such as wordpress.
o A portfolio of work and designs to demonstrate
o Outstanding team player
o Passionate for design
o Highly creative and highly driven
o Flexible in design creation to suit club requirements when needed.
o Able to take an idea and create continuity across all platforms
Salary according to experience
Please send your application, including a CV, covering letter and previous examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications - midnight Thursday 22 March
First interviews will be held on Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 March
When applying please state clearly, in the subject heading, the position you are applying for.