How to redeem your iFollow season ticket code.
With matches currently being played behind closed doors, the team in our ticket office have been working hard to distribute iFollow codes to all season ticket holders to ensure they can still see their team in action at home.
Everyone should have received their codes by now ahead of Saturday's game at home to Fleetwood, but if you haven't, please contact us as soon as you can via email@example.com including your name and customer number.
Our team will then, provided you are a season ticket holder, send back a fresh code via email which you can then redeem to watch the match, which will have full graphics and match commentary from BBC Radio Kent.
How do I redeem the code?
The EFL have provided a simple guide as to how you redeem the code, which can be downloaded here.
However, for those who are not familiar with the website and the iFollow system, we have added our own guide below:
- Log on to gillinghamfootballclub.com
- Click sign in/register in the top corner.
- If you already have an account, log in using your details. If you don’t, create a basic account (this is completely free) and make note of your credentials.
- On the home page, once logged in, via the iFollow tab, scroll down to subscribe
(below screenshot examples show what you will see prior to this point).
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM AND JUNK FOLDERS FIRST!
- You will then be taken to a payment screen where you need to click `credit/debit card.` Rest assured, you will not be charged as the code you have been sent via post or email, will be entered into the `apply voucher code` box . Click `Apply` and after that all you will need to do is visit the home page nearer to kick-off time, access the match centre and you will have the option to watch the game.
If you are NOT a season ticket holder, you can pay a one-off fee of £10 to watch the action by clicking here. For technical help (not code related) then you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat function which should appear in the bottom right hand corner of the home page of the website.
As stated before previous fixtures, if you have not received a code by 10am on the day of the game, email email@example.com (phone lines will not be available and the ticket office itself will be closed) and staff will be on hand to send a fresh code if you are registered on the database.
We advise all fans to redeem their codes as early as possible. If all supporters try on the day, and issues arise, we may struggle to assist you.
Please also note you cannot redeem your code via the app, it has to be done via the website. The codes you have received for previous games will not work; they are now invalid.